Friday, June 8, 2012

Coconut Oil is AWESOME!

I have spent most of the day researching different uses for coconut oil and the benefits.  I am so impressed on everything I have learned!  I have made my own all natural lip balm and now am in the process of a hair treatment.  Tomorrow I will make a coconut oil vinagerette.  I found 160 uses for coconut oil from Hybrid Rasta Mama.  This was a very helpful tool.  My dad gets hay fever a lot and one of the tips I learned was to simply rub a little of the coconut oil on the inside of the nostril to keep out unwanted junk.  Most of the natural coconut oil remedies are that simple.
Here are some of the benefits of coconut oil:
  • Anti-bacterial 
  • Anti-carcinogenic
  • Anti-fungal
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Anti-microbial/Infection Fighting
  • An Antioxidant
  • Anti-parasitic
  • Anti-protozoa
  • Anti-retroviral
  • Anti-viral
  • Infection fighting
  • Has no harmful for discomforting side effects
  • Known to improve nutrient absorption
  • Nontoxic to humans and animals
I am just starting to learn more on health and natural products and may not know too much but I can always go to my sister  Ashley Benson.  She is full of knowledge and wisdom in almost every area of life. Especially when it comes to health and excercise.  If you have any thoughts or ideas, please share.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment